The courses are arranged by Manolis Nymark Consulting and Triagesec (the organizers).
- Participants are notified as soon as the organizers have accepted the booking and sent confirmation that the participant has been accepted for the course.
- Any cancellation must always be in writing to the organizers, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- In the event of cancellation or notice of impediment 13 – 0 days before the start of the course, the client shall replace the entire course fee or transfer the place to a colleague from the same organization. This must be communicated in writing to the organizers via e-mail (see above).
- The organizers have the right to cancel a course up to and including 7 days before the course / conference start, with all possible paid-in fees being refunded. Remuneration in addition is not paid.
- The organizers can invoice the course fee before the course starts, the payment deadline is 30 days.
- For food allergies, vegetarian or vegan food that is post-registered later than 14 days before the course, supplements may be charged.
- The organizers reserve for any changes to the program.
How we process your personal data
Manolis Nymark Consulting and TriageSec process personal data in connection with registration for courses. The processing is done to administer the course notification and to follow up the courses. The legal basis for the administration of the course notification is to fulfill the agreement entered into in connection with the notification (Article 6.1 b GDPR). The legal basis for the processing that takes place in connection with the follow-up is balance of interests (Article 6.1 f GDPR).